First Read: New polls show a steeper climb for Romney both nationally and in the battleground states in the wake of “47 percent” remarks, other troubles.
Daily Posts's archives
The University of California has agreed to pay about $1 million to settle a lawsuit filed by UC-Davis students pepper-sprayed by campus police during an Occupy-style protest.
An anti-Islam film that sparked violent protests in many countries had “nothing to do with” a deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi earlier this month, Libya’s president told NBC News.
The ongoing rise in home prices is bringing some badly-needed support for an ailing U.S. economy. The road back to economic health, though, is going to be a long one.
Toys R Us is joining Wal-Mart and other major retailers making bets that they’ll need extra staff for the holiday shopping season.
When things didn’t go exactly as planned, David Finch would obsess endlessly. A doctor confirmed his Asperger’s diagnosis and, at age 31, David finally had a reason for his behaviors, and an idea of what may be causing his marriage to suffer.
Mitt Romney said his campaign is about “100 percent” of Americans as his campaign continued trying to contain the fallout from controversial comments he made at a private fundraiser in May.
CAIRO – It’s been just over a week since hundreds of offended Egyptians gathered outside the U.S. Embassy’s gates in Cairo. Within 48 hours the world would witness similar scenes unfolding in more than 20 countries. But what, really, began in Cairo?
A prisoner was shot and wounded and 12 others were sent to the hospital with “stab and slash wounds and head trauma” after a riot involving 60 inmates broke out Wednesday at a prison in Folsom, California, officials said.
Mitt Romney has stumbled recently in his quest to unseat President Barack Obama, but GOP stalwarts argue that his presidential campaign isn’t a lost cause and say their nominee still has time to turn things around.
- Jimmy Connors on memoir that makes Evert abortion claim
- Ray Harryhausen, king of stop-motion monsters, dies at 92
- NRA courts women: Pink rifles, concealed carry purses on display at convention
- GOP spotlights border security as immigration fight looms
- Did Arias witness show bias?
- Victim’s dad: Exterminate him
- Police were warned about Holmes
- Holmes offers to plead guilty
- Call Trax Pro – Saving You & Giving You An ROI
- Benedict pledges ‘obedience’ to next pope
- US to send $60M in aid direct to Syria rebels
- Olive Garden promises cheaper food, more options
- Arias: I lied to everyone
- How the case unfolded
- Jail Calls Sues New York State Department Of Corrections