The prosecution in the Jodi Arias trial tries to prove that Arias has been creating a web of lies on the stand.
Daily Posts's archives
Track the events and the analysis from Travis Alexander’s death and Jodi Arias’ murder trial. CNN’s Randi Kaye reports.
Afghanistan’s President Hamid Karzai has ordered that all U.S. special forces must leave Wardak province, just west of Kabul, within two weeks, citing allegations of disappearances and torture.
It is surely among the strangest jail break stories ever conceived: a daring escapade in which a determined band of young women beat one of the toughest security regimes in the world.
At least 28 NASCAR fans were injured Saturday when large chunks of debris, including a tire, sailed into the grandstands when a car flew into the fence on a frightening last-lap accident in the second-tier Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway.
Europe’s scandal over horse meat hidden in beef products — including recalls of Nestle ravioli and Birds Eye chili con carne — has renewed questions about whether Americans could unwittingly be eating equine products as well.
A winter storm with heavy snow and ice is hammering the southern and central Plains on Thursday, dumping as much as a foot of snow.
Oscar Pistorius’ bail hearing descended into chaos Thursday after it emerged the lead detective investigating the killing of the Olympian’s girlfriend was himself facing attempted murder charges.
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan –“Very Zero, Very Dark” reads one Pakistani film review. “Zero IQ Thirty” another headline screams. But just like Osama Bin Laden, the subject of the Oscar contender that recreates the most expensive manhunt in history, “Zero Dark Thirty” is not supposed to be in Pakistan.
Americans’ love affair with fast food may be far from over, but there are signs we may be cutting down on French fries, greasy burgers and other artery-clogging food, according to a new study.
- Rubio Stumps for Ernst on Eve of Iowa Primary
- Taliban Celebrates Release of Top Commanders in Bowe Bergdahl Swap
- Caught on Camera: Florida Cop Tackles Cyclist
- Young Lawyer Killed in Boating Tragedy a ‘Rising Star’
- Pro-life and pro-death penalty?
- Execution, a 19th-century relic
- A minority against affirmative action
- Police chief: Gun law packs dangers
- Arapahoe high school shooting: 17-year-old girl shot in head is in a coma
- Michelle Bachelet easily regains Chile presidency
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups taste test: Too sweet or perfect treat?
- Real wedding: Bright Florida ceremony for military duo
- Jail Calls NY Law Suit Filing – DOCCS Has No Defense Anymore
- ‘Something positive for humankind’: Girls lend cells to genetic study
- Bioethicist: Mandela’s AIDS legacy of silence and courage
- No categories