By Jim Maceda, Correspondent, NBC NewsThe Russian dancer accused of throwing acid in the face of the Bolshoi Ballet’s artistic director appeared in court Tuesday, where his trial got off to a rocky start.
Daily Posts's archives
A fierce cyclone tore into India’s east coast on Saturday night, killing at least five people and forcing about half a million into overcrowded shelters as the storm threatened to cut a swathe of devastation through farmland and fishing hamlets.
People across 17 states Saturday were unable to use their food stamp debit cards after a computer failure at the company that powers the system.
SpaceX’s Grasshopper rocket prototype made another record-setting vertical takeoff and landing this week from the California-based company’s test pad near McGregor, Texas. But what’s really cool about Oct.
The New Mexico ranch for troubled youth where nine boys were reported missing Friday was under investigation for alleged incidents of abuse, and the owner of the ranch, who is also missing, had just filed a legal complaint trying to block the probe and keep officials from shutting it down.
Hollywood actors Cherie Johnson and Dennis White say they were improperly stopped by police, put in handcuffs and harshly questioned during a recent weekend getaway in South Carolina. They claim the incident took place because of their race.
Aaron Alexis, the man who went on the deadly shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard, was under the “delusional belief that he was being controlled or influenced by electro-magnetic waves,” the FBI’s Valerie Parlave said Wednesday.
Two men in Thailand are in trouble with the law thanks to an Instagram photo posted by pop star Rihanna during her recent visit to the holiday island of Phuket.
Rapper Gucci Mane has been arrested — again.
Whether hurling slurs or throwing fists, as athletes misbehave this summer and draw financial slaps from league brass, those forfeited funds are being funneled to charity — whether the recipients know it or not.
- Arapahoe high school shooting: 17-year-old girl shot in head is in a coma
- Michelle Bachelet easily regains Chile presidency
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups taste test: Too sweet or perfect treat?
- Real wedding: Bright Florida ceremony for military duo
- Jail Calls NY Law Suit Filing – DOCCS Has No Defense Anymore
- ‘Something positive for humankind’: Girls lend cells to genetic study
- Bioethicist: Mandela’s AIDS legacy of silence and courage
- Singer Susan Boyle says she has Asperger’s syndrome
- Icon-o-clash: Ukrainian protesters topple statue of Lenin in Kiev
- City lets 5-year-old ‘Batkid’ chase villains as part of wish
- Two Americans kidnapped by pirates in Nigeria released
- Egypt announces end of state of emergency
- Typhoon Haiyan: Philippines president says death toll could be far lower than worst estimates
- Mackie arrested for alleged DWI
- Twitter prices shares at $26: source