Actor Anthony Mackie was arrested early Saturday for drunken driving in New York City, police said.
Daily Posts's archives
A team of tech whizzes working through nights and weekends to fix the troubled health insurance marketplace website will be hard-pressed to finish repairs as promised by the end of November, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Wednesday.
Twitter plans to price its IPO at $26 per share, a source tells CNBC.Earlier, underwriters involved with the Twitter IPO aimed to price the social network’s stock at $27, barring any last-minute hitches, according to three people familiar with the matter.
A few months back, Lululemon Athletica’s too-sheer yoga pants transformed some women’s workouts into unintentional peep shows.
Michael Skakel, a scion of the Kennedy dynasty granted a new trial last month after spending more than a decade behind bars for the 1975 murder of teenager Martha Moxley, won’t be released on bail just yet.
Blake Shelton has coached “The Voice’s” past three champions — and he hasn’t let anyone forget it. He even taunted fellow coaches Adam Levine, CeeLo Green and Christina Aguilera by whipping out his trio of trophies during the Blind Auditions.
A teenage babysitter was arrested Tuesday and charged in the death of a 5-year-old Texas boy who accidentally shot himself with the babysitter’s gun while she was napping, authorities said.
Stroll amid the corporate jets on display at the National Business Aviation Association’s annual convention outside Las Vegas and you’ll see a troubled industry trying to regain momentum after a crushing four-year run. “In some economies we’re doing well, some economies, not so well.
By Jim Maceda, Correspondent, NBC NewsThe Russian dancer accused of throwing acid in the face of the Bolshoi Ballet’s artistic director appeared in court Tuesday, where his trial got off to a rocky start.
A fierce cyclone tore into India’s east coast on Saturday night, killing at least five people and forcing about half a million into overcrowded shelters as the storm threatened to cut a swathe of devastation through farmland and fishing hamlets.
- Rubio Stumps for Ernst on Eve of Iowa Primary
- Taliban Celebrates Release of Top Commanders in Bowe Bergdahl Swap
- Caught on Camera: Florida Cop Tackles Cyclist
- Young Lawyer Killed in Boating Tragedy a ‘Rising Star’
- Pro-life and pro-death penalty?
- Execution, a 19th-century relic
- A minority against affirmative action
- Police chief: Gun law packs dangers
- Arapahoe high school shooting: 17-year-old girl shot in head is in a coma
- Michelle Bachelet easily regains Chile presidency
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups taste test: Too sweet or perfect treat?
- Real wedding: Bright Florida ceremony for military duo
- Jail Calls NY Law Suit Filing – DOCCS Has No Defense Anymore
- ‘Something positive for humankind’: Girls lend cells to genetic study
- Bioethicist: Mandela’s AIDS legacy of silence and courage
- No categories