The 17-year-old girl shot point-blank in the head at a Colorado high school — who is being described as "one of the nicest people" — is in a coma and in critical condition, her family said Sunday.Claire Esther Davis, a senior at Arapahoe High School in Centennial, Colo.
Daily Posts's archives
Chile’s once and future leader Michelle Bachelet easily won Sunday’s presidential runoff, returning center-left parties to power by promising profound social changes in response to years of street protests.
It’s a quandary most candy lovers have faced at one time or another: Am I in the mood for a confection that’s crunchy like a Butterfinger or creamy like a Reese’s cup? Thanks to Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups you no longer have to choose between the two textures.
Dan Lawless proposed marriage — black diamond ring and all — to his now-wife Stefanie on their first official date.But the first-date proposal wasn’t exactly a surprise.
At 15, Hayley Mogul lacks the fine motor skills needed to write. Her sister Bari is 9 and still eating baby food. There’s no cure for their rare disorders, caused by unique genetic mutations.
Even the greatest among us can stumble. As the world mourns the passing of Nelson Mandela, it is important to look at the one area where the iconic former president of South Africa slipped — AIDS.
Scottish singer Susan Boyle says she has a form of autism known as Asperger’s syndrome, a diagnosis she says came as a relief after years of believing she had brain damage.
KIEV — Crowds toppled a statue of Soviet state founder Vladimir Lenin in the Ukrainian capital and attacked it with hammers on Sunday in the latest mass protests against President Viktor Yanukovich and his plans for closer ties with Russia.
He’s only 5, but he’s already battled a real-life villain. Now a little boy fighting leukemia is getting ready to show off his superhero powers to a city that can’t wait to cheer its newest hero.
Two Americans kidnapped from a U.S.-flagged oil vessel in the south of Nigeria almost three weeks ago have been released, the State Department said Tuesday.The captain and the chief engineer of the C-Retriever were taken off the ship during an Oct.
- Three Dead in Apparent Florida Restaurant Murder-Suicide
- Eight-Foot Alligator Named Jaxson Seized From L.A. Home
- Woman Sues FedEx for Denying Her Wife’s Pension
- Paris Attacks Highlight Tricky U.S.-Yemen Relationship
- ‘Amazing Woman’: Family Mourns Slain Ark. Realtor
- Hannah Graham’s Mom: ‘Please Help End This Nightmare’
- CDC Meets Plane in Newark After Ebola Scare
- No Sign Ebola Has Spread in the U.S., Officials Say
- Arrest in missing Realtor case
- Phil Spector’s prison face
- Infamous serial killers
- Spies: Swaps and sentences
- Rubio Stumps for Ernst on Eve of Iowa Primary
- Taliban Celebrates Release of Top Commanders in Bowe Bergdahl Swap
- Caught on Camera: Florida Cop Tackles Cyclist
- No categories