At 15, Hayley Mogul lacks the fine motor skills needed to write. Her sister Bari is 9 and still eating baby food. There’s no cure for their rare disorders, caused by unique genetic mutations.
Daily Posts's archives
Even the greatest among us can stumble. As the world mourns the passing of Nelson Mandela, it is important to look at the one area where the iconic former president of South Africa slipped — AIDS.
Scottish singer Susan Boyle says she has a form of autism known as Asperger’s syndrome, a diagnosis she says came as a relief after years of believing she had brain damage.
KIEV — Crowds toppled a statue of Soviet state founder Vladimir Lenin in the Ukrainian capital and attacked it with hammers on Sunday in the latest mass protests against President Viktor Yanukovich and his plans for closer ties with Russia.
He’s only 5, but he’s already battled a real-life villain. Now a little boy fighting leukemia is getting ready to show off his superhero powers to a city that can’t wait to cheer its newest hero.
Two Americans kidnapped from a U.S.-flagged oil vessel in the south of Nigeria almost three weeks ago have been released, the State Department said Tuesday.The captain and the chief engineer of the C-Retriever were taken off the ship during an Oct.
CAIRO – Egypt plans to lift a three-month state of emergency and curfew on Tuesday, two days earlier than expected, two government sources and a security source said.
By Harry Smith, Nancy Snyderman and Eric Baculinao, NBC NewsMANILA, Philippines — The world must respond now to the disaster caused by the most violent storm to ever make landfall, the general in charge of U.S. relief operations in the typhoon-shattered Philippines said Tuesday.
Actor Anthony Mackie was arrested early Saturday for drunken driving in New York City, police said.
A team of tech whizzes working through nights and weekends to fix the troubled health insurance marketplace website will be hard-pressed to finish repairs as promised by the end of November, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Wednesday.
- ‘Amazing Woman’: Family Mourns Slain Ark. Realtor
- Hannah Graham’s Mom: ‘Please Help End This Nightmare’
- CDC Meets Plane in Newark After Ebola Scare
- No Sign Ebola Has Spread in the U.S., Officials Say
- Arrest in missing Realtor case
- Phil Spector’s prison face
- Infamous serial killers
- Spies: Swaps and sentences
- Rubio Stumps for Ernst on Eve of Iowa Primary
- Taliban Celebrates Release of Top Commanders in Bowe Bergdahl Swap
- Caught on Camera: Florida Cop Tackles Cyclist
- Young Lawyer Killed in Boating Tragedy a ‘Rising Star’
- Pro-life and pro-death penalty?
- Execution, a 19th-century relic
- A minority against affirmative action
- No categories