CAIRO – Egypt plans to lift a three-month state of emergency and curfew on Tuesday, two days earlier than expected, two government sources and a security source said.
Daily Posts's archives
By Harry Smith, Nancy Snyderman and Eric Baculinao, NBC NewsMANILA, Philippines — The world must respond now to the disaster caused by the most violent storm to ever make landfall, the general in charge of U.S. relief operations in the typhoon-shattered Philippines said Tuesday.
Actor Anthony Mackie was arrested early Saturday for drunken driving in New York City, police said.
A team of tech whizzes working through nights and weekends to fix the troubled health insurance marketplace website will be hard-pressed to finish repairs as promised by the end of November, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Wednesday.
Twitter plans to price its IPO at $26 per share, a source tells CNBC.Earlier, underwriters involved with the Twitter IPO aimed to price the social network’s stock at $27, barring any last-minute hitches, according to three people familiar with the matter.
A few months back, Lululemon Athletica’s too-sheer yoga pants transformed some women’s workouts into unintentional peep shows.
Michael Skakel, a scion of the Kennedy dynasty granted a new trial last month after spending more than a decade behind bars for the 1975 murder of teenager Martha Moxley, won’t be released on bail just yet.
Blake Shelton has coached “The Voice’s” past three champions — and he hasn’t let anyone forget it. He even taunted fellow coaches Adam Levine, CeeLo Green and Christina Aguilera by whipping out his trio of trophies during the Blind Auditions.
A teenage babysitter was arrested Tuesday and charged in the death of a 5-year-old Texas boy who accidentally shot himself with the babysitter’s gun while she was napping, authorities said.
Stroll amid the corporate jets on display at the National Business Aviation Association’s annual convention outside Las Vegas and you’ll see a troubled industry trying to regain momentum after a crushing four-year run. “In some economies we’re doing well, some economies, not so well.
- Science Subjects for Research Papers
- Is Doctor Oz right about avocado oil
- PapersMonster.com – the Best Essay Writing Company for Routine College Headaches
- Kids and Depending’ TLC not revealing the ‘secret living’ of a lobbyist
- Curricula in every issue to your 3rd grader
- Reference of Literary Terms
- Three Dead in Apparent Florida Restaurant Murder-Suicide
- Eight-Foot Alligator Named Jaxson Seized From L.A. Home
- Woman Sues FedEx for Denying Her Wife’s Pension
- Paris Attacks Highlight Tricky U.S.-Yemen Relationship
- ‘Amazing Woman’: Family Mourns Slain Ark. Realtor
- Hannah Graham’s Mom: ‘Please Help End This Nightmare’
- CDC Meets Plane in Newark After Ebola Scare
- No Sign Ebola Has Spread in the U.S., Officials Say
- Arrest in missing Realtor case
- No categories