Twitter plans to price its IPO at $26 per share, a source tells CNBC.Earlier, underwriters involved with the Twitter IPO aimed to price the social network’s stock at $27, barring any last-minute hitches, according to three people familiar with the matter.
Daily Posts's archives
A few months back, Lululemon Athletica’s too-sheer yoga pants transformed some women’s workouts into unintentional peep shows.
Michael Skakel, a scion of the Kennedy dynasty granted a new trial last month after spending more than a decade behind bars for the 1975 murder of teenager Martha Moxley, won’t be released on bail just yet.
Blake Shelton has coached “The Voice’s” past three champions — and he hasn’t let anyone forget it. He even taunted fellow coaches Adam Levine, CeeLo Green and Christina Aguilera by whipping out his trio of trophies during the Blind Auditions.
A teenage babysitter was arrested Tuesday and charged in the death of a 5-year-old Texas boy who accidentally shot himself with the babysitter’s gun while she was napping, authorities said.
Stroll amid the corporate jets on display at the National Business Aviation Association’s annual convention outside Las Vegas and you’ll see a troubled industry trying to regain momentum after a crushing four-year run. “In some economies we’re doing well, some economies, not so well.
By Jim Maceda, Correspondent, NBC NewsThe Russian dancer accused of throwing acid in the face of the Bolshoi Ballet’s artistic director appeared in court Tuesday, where his trial got off to a rocky start.
A fierce cyclone tore into India’s east coast on Saturday night, killing at least five people and forcing about half a million into overcrowded shelters as the storm threatened to cut a swathe of devastation through farmland and fishing hamlets.
People across 17 states Saturday were unable to use their food stamp debit cards after a computer failure at the company that powers the system.
SpaceX’s Grasshopper rocket prototype made another record-setting vertical takeoff and landing this week from the California-based company’s test pad near McGregor, Texas. But what’s really cool about Oct.
- ‘Amazing Woman’: Family Mourns Slain Ark. Realtor
- Hannah Graham’s Mom: ‘Please Help End This Nightmare’
- CDC Meets Plane in Newark After Ebola Scare
- No Sign Ebola Has Spread in the U.S., Officials Say
- Arrest in missing Realtor case
- Phil Spector’s prison face
- Infamous serial killers
- Spies: Swaps and sentences
- Rubio Stumps for Ernst on Eve of Iowa Primary
- Taliban Celebrates Release of Top Commanders in Bowe Bergdahl Swap
- Caught on Camera: Florida Cop Tackles Cyclist
- Young Lawyer Killed in Boating Tragedy a ‘Rising Star’
- Pro-life and pro-death penalty?
- Execution, a 19th-century relic
- A minority against affirmative action
- No categories