People across 17 states Saturday were unable to use their food stamp debit cards after a computer failure at the company that powers the system.
Daily Posts's archives
SpaceX’s Grasshopper rocket prototype made another record-setting vertical takeoff and landing this week from the California-based company’s test pad near McGregor, Texas. But what’s really cool about Oct.
The New Mexico ranch for troubled youth where nine boys were reported missing Friday was under investigation for alleged incidents of abuse, and the owner of the ranch, who is also missing, had just filed a legal complaint trying to block the probe and keep officials from shutting it down.
Hollywood actors Cherie Johnson and Dennis White say they were improperly stopped by police, put in handcuffs and harshly questioned during a recent weekend getaway in South Carolina. They claim the incident took place because of their race.
Aaron Alexis, the man who went on the deadly shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard, was under the “delusional belief that he was being controlled or influenced by electro-magnetic waves,” the FBI’s Valerie Parlave said Wednesday.
Two men in Thailand are in trouble with the law thanks to an Instagram photo posted by pop star Rihanna during her recent visit to the holiday island of Phuket.
Rapper Gucci Mane has been arrested — again.
Whether hurling slurs or throwing fists, as athletes misbehave this summer and draw financial slaps from league brass, those forfeited funds are being funneled to charity — whether the recipients know it or not.
If you find yourself at war with a company’s customer service department, you might consider aiming higher. Disappointed consumers are finding success using a technique called the “EECB” or “executive email carpet bomb,” emailing their complaints directly to a company’s top executives.
Directer Gabriela Cowperthwaite told NBC News.com this week that she “didn’t have one goal” in mind for how audiences would react to “Blackfish,” her documentary about SeaWorld orca Tilikum.
- Rubio Stumps for Ernst on Eve of Iowa Primary
- Taliban Celebrates Release of Top Commanders in Bowe Bergdahl Swap
- Caught on Camera: Florida Cop Tackles Cyclist
- Young Lawyer Killed in Boating Tragedy a ‘Rising Star’
- Pro-life and pro-death penalty?
- Execution, a 19th-century relic
- A minority against affirmative action
- Police chief: Gun law packs dangers
- Arapahoe high school shooting: 17-year-old girl shot in head is in a coma
- Michelle Bachelet easily regains Chile presidency
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups taste test: Too sweet or perfect treat?
- Real wedding: Bright Florida ceremony for military duo
- Jail Calls NY Law Suit Filing – DOCCS Has No Defense Anymore
- ‘Something positive for humankind’: Girls lend cells to genetic study
- Bioethicist: Mandela’s AIDS legacy of silence and courage
- No categories