TEHRAN – Hassan Rowhani was inaugurated as president of Iran on Sunday following eight years of damaging sanctions and diplomatic wrangling with the West under the leadership of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.”The Iranian people voted ‘yes’ to moderation,” Rowhani said in a speech.
Daily Posts's archives
David Weinberger says the Tsarnaev cover counters our desire to think that those who attack us must be unlike us, rather than examining how someone like us becomes someone who hates us
CNN’s Deborah Feyerick was in the courtroom when Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty.
Al Vivian asks, if the killer and victim were both white, would the jury have handed out a different verdict?
A 28-year-old mother was identified as the second victim of a triple homicide in a Cleveland suburb where the bodies of three women were found wrapped in plastic bags.
Hear ye, hear ye! Nothing brings Londoners together quite like the birth of a royal baby.For real.Photos from 1948, 1982 and 2013 document the fact that people’s wild elation over the arrival of a royal firstborn hasn’t waned.
The American Civil Liberties Union has called on officials in Massachusetts and Florida to conduct independent investigations into the shooting death of a man by an FBI agent.
The Massachusetts State Police photographer who leaked pictures of the Boston Marathon bomber manhunt has been placed on restricted desk duty after a closed-door hearing Tuesday.Sgt.
The outrage is clear, but the impact on Rolling Stone’s bottom line is not.
- Arapahoe high school shooting: 17-year-old girl shot in head is in a coma
- Michelle Bachelet easily regains Chile presidency
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups taste test: Too sweet or perfect treat?
- Real wedding: Bright Florida ceremony for military duo
- Jail Calls NY Law Suit Filing – DOCCS Has No Defense Anymore
- ‘Something positive for humankind’: Girls lend cells to genetic study
- Bioethicist: Mandela’s AIDS legacy of silence and courage
- Singer Susan Boyle says she has Asperger’s syndrome
- Icon-o-clash: Ukrainian protesters topple statue of Lenin in Kiev
- City lets 5-year-old ‘Batkid’ chase villains as part of wish
- Two Americans kidnapped by pirates in Nigeria released
- Egypt announces end of state of emergency
- Typhoon Haiyan: Philippines president says death toll could be far lower than worst estimates
- Mackie arrested for alleged DWI
- Twitter prices shares at $26: source