At least 28 NASCAR fans were injured Saturday when large chunks of debris, including a tire, sailed into the grandstands when a car flew into the fence on a frightening last-lap accident in the second-tier Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway.
JailCalls Articles's archives
Europe’s scandal over horse meat hidden in beef products — including recalls of Nestle ravioli and Birds Eye chili con carne — has renewed questions about whether Americans could unwittingly be eating equine products as well.
Federal Communications Commission Rates for Interstate Inmate Calling Services Released: December 28 2012 Federal Communications CommissionFCC 12-167 Before the Federal Communications Commission Washington, D.C. 20554 In the Matter of ) ) Rates for Interstate Inmate Calling Services ) WC Docket No. 12-375 ) NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULEMAKING Adopted: December 24, 2012 Released: December 28, 2012 […]
A winter storm with heavy snow and ice is hammering the southern and central Plains on Thursday, dumping as much as a foot of snow.
Oscar Pistorius’ bail hearing descended into chaos Thursday after it emerged the lead detective investigating the killing of the Olympian’s girlfriend was himself facing attempted murder charges.
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan –“Very Zero, Very Dark” reads one Pakistani film review. “Zero IQ Thirty” another headline screams. But just like Osama Bin Laden, the subject of the Oscar contender that recreates the most expensive manhunt in history, “Zero Dark Thirty” is not supposed to be in Pakistan.
Americans’ love affair with fast food may be far from over, but there are signs we may be cutting down on French fries, greasy burgers and other artery-clogging food, according to a new study.
U.S. gas prices have hit a four-month high after 32 straight days of increasess. The Automobile Association of America said Monday that the national average for a gallon of regular is $3.73 — 43 cents more than a month ago — with prices topping $4 in California and Hawaii.
As if it isn’t embarrassing enough for a company to have its official Twitter account compromised, sometimes hackers like to add insult to injury. On Monday, a post on the official (and verified) Twitter account for Burger King declared that the fast-food chain “just got sold to McDonalds!
In the first month home from war, one Marine routinely searched his darkened bedroom for the rifle he’d left in Iraq, while another Marine shunned his favorite nightspot for fear that someone in the club might carry a gun.
- Arapahoe high school shooting: 17-year-old girl shot in head is in a coma
- Michelle Bachelet easily regains Chile presidency
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups taste test: Too sweet or perfect treat?
- Real wedding: Bright Florida ceremony for military duo
- Jail Calls NY Law Suit Filing – DOCCS Has No Defense Anymore
- ‘Something positive for humankind’: Girls lend cells to genetic study
- Bioethicist: Mandela’s AIDS legacy of silence and courage
- Singer Susan Boyle says she has Asperger’s syndrome
- Icon-o-clash: Ukrainian protesters topple statue of Lenin in Kiev
- City lets 5-year-old ‘Batkid’ chase villains as part of wish
- Two Americans kidnapped by pirates in Nigeria released
- Egypt announces end of state of emergency
- Typhoon Haiyan: Philippines president says death toll could be far lower than worst estimates
- Mackie arrested for alleged DWI
- Twitter prices shares at $26: source