A teenage babysitter was arrested Tuesday and charged in the death of a 5-year-old Texas boy who accidentally shot himself with the babysitter’s gun while she was napping, authorities said.
JailCalls Articles's archives
Stroll amid the corporate jets on display at the National Business Aviation Association’s annual convention outside Las Vegas and you’ll see a troubled industry trying to regain momentum after a crushing four-year run. “In some economies we’re doing well, some economies, not so well.
By Jim Maceda, Correspondent, NBC NewsThe Russian dancer accused of throwing acid in the face of the Bolshoi Ballet’s artistic director appeared in court Tuesday, where his trial got off to a rocky start.
A fierce cyclone tore into India’s east coast on Saturday night, killing at least five people and forcing about half a million into overcrowded shelters as the storm threatened to cut a swathe of devastation through farmland and fishing hamlets.
People across 17 states Saturday were unable to use their food stamp debit cards after a computer failure at the company that powers the system.
SpaceX’s Grasshopper rocket prototype made another record-setting vertical takeoff and landing this week from the California-based company’s test pad near McGregor, Texas. But what’s really cool about Oct.
The New Mexico ranch for troubled youth where nine boys were reported missing Friday was under investigation for alleged incidents of abuse, and the owner of the ranch, who is also missing, had just filed a legal complaint trying to block the probe and keep officials from shutting it down.
Hollywood actors Cherie Johnson and Dennis White say they were improperly stopped by police, put in handcuffs and harshly questioned during a recent weekend getaway in South Carolina. They claim the incident took place because of their race.
Aaron Alexis, the man who went on the deadly shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard, was under the “delusional belief that he was being controlled or influenced by electro-magnetic waves,” the FBI’s Valerie Parlave said Wednesday.
Two men in Thailand are in trouble with the law thanks to an Instagram photo posted by pop star Rihanna during her recent visit to the holiday island of Phuket.
- City lets 5-year-old ‘Batkid’ chase villains as part of wish
- Two Americans kidnapped by pirates in Nigeria released
- Egypt announces end of state of emergency
- Typhoon Haiyan: Philippines president says death toll could be far lower than worst estimates
- Mackie arrested for alleged DWI
- Twitter prices shares at $26: source
- ‘Enrollment numbers will be low’ on health website, Sebelius says
- Lululemon co-founder on too-sheer yoga pants: Not for ‘some women’s bodies’
- Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel will not be released on bail yet, judge rules
- Conspiracy? Blake Shelton silenced on ‘The Voice’
- 5-year-old Texas boy accidentally kills himself with napping babysitter’s gun
- Corporate jet sales set to climb despite turbulence
- Bolshoi acid attack trial delayed
- Hundreds of thousands in India flee cyclone; at least five killed
- People in 17 states unable to use food stamp debit cards