U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has decided to clear the way for women to serve in many combat positions in the U.S. armed forces, a senior defense official told NBC News on Wednesday afternoon.
JailCalls Articles's archives
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee Wednesday she took responsibility for not adequately protecting U.S. personnel in the Sept. 11 attack on a U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in the killing of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.
In a small and succinct ceremony at the White House, Obama recited the constitutionally mandated oath of office for the third of four expected times during his time in office.
or the first time since Ronald Reagan’s second term, a president has taken the oath of office for a term first in a private ceremony at the White House.
Joe Biden was sworn in to a second term as the Vice President of the United States on Sunday morning, taking his oath from Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor — the first Hispanic in American history to administer an oath of office.
Now 58, Hugo Chavez has seldom been out of the public eye since he assumed power in early 1999.
Prisons only allow their inmates to make collect calls when calling people. This can be very costly because inmate phone systems only allow inmates to make zero plus cost calls. This is because prison phone systems are designed with security features that prevent fraud and harassment of people. This can make contacting people from a [...]
The hostage situation at a natural gas plant deep in the Sahara has “been brought to an end,” British Defense Secretary Philip Hammond said Saturday speaking on information received by the British government.
Through the course of the nation’s history, presidents have used their inaugural addresses to sketch their visions on topics as old as the republic itself – unity, sacrifice and the proper role of government.
Republicans and Democrats can agree on one thing: Mentally ill people should not have access to firearms. But mental health experts warn of unintended consequences.
- Jimmy Connors on memoir that makes Evert abortion claim
- Ray Harryhausen, king of stop-motion monsters, dies at 92
- NRA courts women: Pink rifles, concealed carry purses on display at convention
- GOP spotlights border security as immigration fight looms
- Did Arias witness show bias?
- Victim’s dad: Exterminate him
- Police were warned about Holmes
- Holmes offers to plead guilty
- Call Trax Pro – Saving You & Giving You An ROI
- Benedict pledges ‘obedience’ to next pope
- US to send $60M in aid direct to Syria rebels
- Olive Garden promises cheaper food, more options
- Arias: I lied to everyone
- How the case unfolded
- Jail Calls Sues New York State Department Of Corrections